Be kindly informed that Vietnam Immigration Department is closing for New Year holiday from 23 January 2020 to end of 29 January 2020. All Visa application will be processed after 29 January 2020.
Top rush Visa application is available for traveller who has entry date to Vietnam from 23 January 2020 to end of 29 January 2020. But the fee is a little higher.
Please check the price table as below:
HOW TO APPLY FOR VISA TO VIETNAM IN LUNAR NEW YEAR 2020
– Please prepare your passport copy and flight information to Vietnam. * You can use your Phone to take picture of your passport. ** Flight information should include Flight number, Arrival Date and Time in Vietnam.
– Send to us by email: info@vietnamimmigration.HK . * You can send to us by WhatsApp, Line, KaKao Talk, WeChat, iMessage by adding phone number: +84-932-654-010.
– Our staff will get back to you shortly after receive your visa request.
HOTLINE 24/7: +84-932-654-010 (Available for WhatsApp, Line, KaKao Talk, WeChat, iMessage)
PROCEDURE FOR TOP RUSH VISA APPLICATION IN LUNAR NEW YEAR 2020. PRIOR YOUR TRIP
- Step 1: Send Visa request to us by 1 of method above.
- Step 2: Our staff will check and confirm you by email for processing time and method to pay for the service fee.
- Step 3: Send payment invoice to you by email. You can pay by Visa card or PayPal.
- Step 4: We will confirm you the time you are expected to receive the Visa approval letter. Please check your email to receive the Visa approval letter and print it out.
- Step 5: Take the flight to Vietnam.
LANDING VIETNAM AIRPORT
- Step 1: Walk into the arrival area.
- Step 2: Meet our staff. Our staff will wait for you with the welcome board, having
- Step 3: Submit Visa documents to our staff (Include: Visa approval letter, Visa form NA1, 1 photo)
- Step 4: Wait for some minutes and pay for the stamping fee. Step 5: Collect your passport back with the Visa inside.
- Step 6: Come to Passport Control and enter Vietnam normally