Vietnam Visa on Arrival for citizens of Kazakhstan
Last Updated: March 2022
OFFICIAL GUIDE TO VIETNAM VISA ON ARRIVAL FOR KAZAKHSTAN CITIZENS WHO ARE LIVING OR TRAVELING IN HONG KONG.
Vietnam Visa on Arrival is the best choice if
– Your trip to Vietnam is MORE THAN 1 MONTH
– You need to ENTER and EXIT Vietnam with MULTIPLE TIMES
* Vietnam Visa on arrival is just available for Air travel only. In case, you travel to Vietnam by cruise, ship or land border crossing, please consider to apply for the Vietnam Visa at the consulate of Vietnam in Hong Kong, China.
Vietnam e-Visa is available for Kazakhstan citizens. If your trip to Vietnam is less than 1 month and with 1 Entry and Exit Vietnam, Vietnam e-Visa is the best solution. Check more information about Vietnam e-Visa for Kazakhstan citizens here.
Benefit of Vietnam Visa on Arrival
100% online procedure & Quick processing
With Vietnam Visa on Arrival, all procedures will be done online. It only takes about 2 minutes for an online application form and 1-2 business days for Visa processing.
Hassle-free, no embassy chasing-down
Vietnam Visa on arrival procedure is 100% online. Just 2 minutes for the application form online. Do not need to visit any embassy or consulate of Vietnam to apply in person.
No Passport & Documents send-off
Vietnam Visa on arrival does not require you to send your passport or any travel documents for Visa processing. Most of cases, we just need your passport information only.
Pick up Visa at your destination Airport
Just apply online to get the Vietnam Visa approval letter. The real Visa will be issued into your passport at destination airport in Vietnam upon arrival.
Required documents to apply for Vietnam Visa on Arrival for Kazakhstan citizens
To apply for Vietnam Visa on Arrival, Kazakhstan passport holders need to submit some information on the online application form as below:
– Passport information (Full name, Gender, Passport Number, Nationality, Passport Number…)
– Estimated entry and exit date Vietnam
– Type of Vietnam Visa you want to apply (Tourist or Business Visa with 1 month or 3 months)
– Airport of arrival
– Email address (The visa approval letter will be sent to this email address when it is issued)
* Tips for Full name: Write your full name as it appears in the ICAO line of your passport data page if your name is long or includes special character. You must complete ALL your First Name, Middle Name and Last Name on the Vietnam Visa Application.
Procedures for Vietnam Visa on Arrival – Just within 4 simple steps
Vietnam Visa on Arrival: Type, Fee and Processing time applied for Kazakhstan citizens
Notes about Vietnam Visa on Arrival fee applied for Kazakhstan citizens:
- There are 2 kinds of fees involved in to getting a Vietnam visa on arrival as below:
- Visa stamping fee (Government official fee) is paid on arrival when picking up your visa on arrival at the airport. It is $25 for single entry (1-3 months) | $50 for multiple entry (1-3 months) | $95 for 6 months visa | $135 for 1 year visa.
- Service fee is paid for processing of the Vietnam visa approval letter. The approval letter is the official document issued by Vietnam Immigration Department that allows you board airplane and pick up your visa on arrival Vietnam.
- Standard processing time is within 2 working days (depends on each type of Visa), not include Saturday, Sunday and Vietnam public holiday.
- Vietnam Visa on Arrival Express service is available if you need the Visa Approval letter urgently. Extra fee will be charged in this case.
Why choosing our Visa service?
Ready to Apply for your Vietnam Visa on Arrival now?
Need further information about Vietnam Visa on Arrival?
Contact us at: (+84) 932-654-010 (Available for WhatsApp, Viber, Line, KaKao Talk, WeChat)
Vietnam e-Visa is the best solution for Kazakhstan citizens if their trip to Vietnam is less than 1 month and with 1 entry and exit. Vietnam e-Visa is available for Tourist and Business purpose.