Vietnam Visa on Arrival for citizens of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Last Updated: March 2022
OFFICIAL GUIDE TO VIETNAM VISA ON ARRIVAL FOR SAINT VINCENT AND THE GRENADINES CITIZENS WHO ARE LIVING OR TRAVELING IN HONG KONG.
Vietnam Visa on arrival is just available for Air travel only. In case, you travel to Vietnam by cruise, ship or land border crossing, please consider to apply for the Vietnam Visa at the consulate of Vietnam in Hong Kong, China.
Procedures for Vietnam Visa on Arrival – Just within 4 simple steps
Benefit of Vietnam Visa on Arrival
100% online procedure & Quick processing
Hassle-free, no embassy chasing-down
No Passport & Documents send-off
Pick up Visa at your destination Airport
Required documents to apply for Vietnam Visa on Arrival for Saint Vincent and the Grenadines citizens
To apply for Vietnam Visa on Arrival, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines passport holders need to submit some information on the online application form as below:
– Passport information (Full name, Gender, Passport Number, Nationality, Passport Number…)
– Estimated entry and exit date Vietnam
– Type of Vietnam Visa you want to apply (Tourist or Business Visa with 1 month or 3 months)
– Airport of arrival
– Email address (The visa approval letter will be sent to this email address when it is issued)
* Tips for Full name: Write your full name as it appears in the ICAO line of your passport data page if your name is long or includes special character. You must complete ALL your First Name, Middle Name and Last Name on the Vietnam Visa Application.
Vietnam Visa on Arrival: Type, Fee and Processing time applied for Saint Vincent and the Grenadines citizens
Notes on Type of Vietnam Visa:
- Vietnam Tourist Visa: Issued for Saint Vincent and the Grenadines passport holders who visit Vietnam for travel or vacation.
- Vietnam Business Visa: Issued to Saint Vincent and the Grenadines passport holders who will come to Vietnam for business purposes, such as Attend Conference, Market Research, Meet Business Partner.
- Please note, this Business Visa is only applicable for short term of stay, maximum for 3 months. In case you come to work in a company in Vietnam, please contact us for instructions.
- For Dependent visa (such as: husband works in Vietnam, and his wife will come to Vietnam to live with him or parents come to Vietnam to live with their son or daughter who are working in Vietnam…) Please contact us for instructions.
Notes about Vietnam Visa on Arrival fee applied for Saint Vincent and the Grenadines citizens:
- There are 2 kinds of fees involved in to getting a Vietnam visa on arrival as below:
- Standard processing time is within 2 working days (depends on each type of Visa), not include Saturday, Sunday and Vietnam public holiday.
- Vietnam Visa on Arrival Express service is available if you need the Visa Approval letter urgently. Extra fee will be charged in this case.
Ready to Apply for your Vietnam Visa on Arrival now?
Need further information about Vietnam Visa on Arrival?
Contact us at: (+84) 932-654-010 (Available for WhatsApp, Viber, Line, KaKao Talk, WeChat)
Why choosing our Visa service?
Useful information for Vietnam Visa on Arrival
– How do we contact you if we need help?
We are online 24/7. Please visit our Visa support center in case you need any help.