Official Guide How to apply for Vietnam Visa at the consulate of Vietnam in Hong Kong
If you searched on the internet for details on getting Vietnam visa you probably noticed that most of the websites recommend to get Vietnam visa on arrival. It’s a quick processing with reasonable price for all travelers.
Unfortunately, Vietnam Visa on arrival is just available for air travel only. In case you travel to Vietnam by land border crossing or cruise, ship,… you may need to apply for the Vietnam visa at the consulate of Vietnam in Hong Kong.
Where is the Vietnam Consulate in Hong Kong?
The Consulate General of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam in Hong Kong
– Address: 15th Floor, Great Smart Tower, 230 Wan Chai Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong
– Tel: (852) 25914517 – Fax: (852) 25914524
– Email: email@example.com
– Working Hours: Morning 9:00 AM– 1:00 PM, Afternoon 2:30 PM – 5:30 PM from Monday to Friday (Except Monday from 9:30 AM), Not include Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday of Vietnam and Hong Kong)
Direction: Get out of the MTR at Wan Chai station and take Exit A3 onto Wan Chai Road, it’s about a 10 minute walk, head to the Great Smart Tower which is on the left hand side of the road. Keep checking the numbers as you walk because the embassy is neither marked nor obvious. Your best just looking for the Great Smart Tower or number 230 first of all.
* Google Maps direction for the consulate of Vietnam in Hong Kong: https://goo.gl/maps/yaiaB2amXkW5vK1h8
What type of Visa you can apply for at the consulate of Vietnam in Hong Kong?
There are 3 types of Vietnam visa available on the application form in Vietnam Consulate in Hong Kong. All of them where tourist visa:
– One month single entry – costs from 640 HKD (80 USD)
– One month multiple entry – costs from 1280 HKD (160 USD)
– Three months multiple entry -costs from 1450 HKD (185 USD)
* Processing time is within 3-4 working days. Express processing service may be available. The additional charge for express service may be applied.
Please be notes Vietnam Visa price is just for reference only. For the fixed price, please contact the consulate of Vietnam in Hong Kong to check.
You just can apply for Tourist Visa at the consulate of Vietnam in Hong Kong. In case you need the Vietnam Business Visa, please contact us for instruction. Click here to contact our support team now!
Required documents to apply for the Vietnam visa at the Vietnam consulate in Hong Kong
Please prepare and bring some documents as below to the consulate of Vietnam in Hong Kong to apply for the Visa to Vietnam.
– Your passport
– A fully filled in and signed application form. You can download it online here and have it filled in in advance.
– One or two passport photo
– Support document for your trip to Vietnam, such as Flight ticket and Hotel booking reservation (If yes)
– The fee (varies on nationality, type of visa and how quickly you want the visa!).
* Sometimes, the consulate will required you to show the Vietnam Visa code which is issued by Vietnam Immigration Department in Vietnam. In case you need this kind of document, Please check the instruction how to apply for the Vietnam Visa code here.