VIETNAM VISA FEE 2019-2020 FOR HONG KONG CITIZENS
WHAT IS THE SERVICE FEE?
Service fee is the fee being paid to us for doing all the paperwork for you in order to submit your visa application to the Vietnam Immigration Department for visa approval letter process, including the works, as follows:
- Collect and carefully check your visa information via our website;
- Contact you for double checking your visa information;
- Process your visa information into a visa application;
- Submit your application on your behalf to Vietnam Immigration Department;
- Notify you of the visa approval letter processing schedule via email;
- Follow other procedures pursuant to the regulations of Immigration
- Department to get Visa approval letter granted by Immigration Department;
- Send the visa approval letter via email to you after 1-2 working day(s).
Please be noted that the Service fee needs to be paid fully in advance to process the visa approval letter in 2 working days (normal service) or 1 working day (urgent service) or 04 working hours (super urgent service).
HOW ABOUT THE STAMPING FEE?
Stamping fee is the fee applied for those using visa on arrival method and compulsory to be paid directly to Immigration Officers in cash (at Immigration Desk/Counter) at your arrival airport in Vietnam (Noi Bai, Tan Son Nhat, Nha Trang or Da Nang international airports) to have visa stamped onto your passport. The fee is collected by Immigration Officers and compulsory for all those who use visa on arrival method.
- 1 month single entry visa: USD 25.00/1 applicant
- 1 month multiple entries visa: USD 50.00/1 applicant
- 3 months single entry visa: USD 25.00/1 applicant
- 3 months multiple entries visa: USD 50.00/1 applicant
Kindly remember the stamping fee is fixed by the Vietnam Ministry of Finance and will not change whether you use normal, urgent or super urgent service.
The Stamping fee can be paid in USD or VND, etc. To avoid any unexpected unbalanced exchange rates applied at the airport, USD is highly recommended.